European cities can become living lab for the demonstration of Fuel Cell and Hydrogen (FCH) technologies, starting from their use in niche, but everyday applications such as temporary gensets that are used in construction sites, music festivals and temporary events. These daily applications can also facilitate the promotion and the increase of social acceptability of FCH technologies to a wider audience.
EVERYWH2ERE is a five-years “demonstration to market” project
aiming to prove FC equipped gensets’ reliability via a robust and EU widespread demonstration campaign.
EVERYWH2ERE project will integrate already demonstrated robust PEMFC stacks and low weight intrinsecally safe pressurized hydrogen technologies into easy to install, easy to transport FC based transportable gensets. 6 FC containered “plug and play”gensets (3×25 kW + 3×100 kW) to be tested in construction sites, music festivals and urban public events all around Europe.
EVERYWH2ERE project leverages Fuel cell and hydrogen technologies
and partners’ expertise from more consolidated FCH sectors such as automotive,
EVERYWH2ERE MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Design, engineering, realization and industrial lab validation of FC equipped gensets
- Demonstration campaign all around EU
- Three replicability studies for the use of the gensets in new contexts (ports, emergency sites…)
- Identification of further steps (certification, marketing, performance enhancements…) towards a prompt marketability of EVERYWH2ERE gensets and promotion of them via a E-Handbook
- A detailed business, logistic and environmental analysis (Support Tool)
- Strong dissemination and stakeholders’ engagement campaign (city, event industry ecc.)
Project Start Date: 1 February 2018
Project End Date: 31 October 2023